We try to enable you to travel confortable with your little children. The apartment is situated in the center of Budapest, near to nice places to walk but also to public transport facilities. Should you need anything you can not find on our page, please contact us!
Location: In the city center, at Oktogon
- A few meters to the Unesco Heritage Andrássy Avenue
- 200 m to the Opera House and the „Broadway of Budapest” with many theatres
- near to the Western Train Station
- 50 m to Liszt Ferenc tér where you can find lots of bars and restaurants
Budapest, 6th district, Jókai street.
- Size: 65 m2
- Rooms: 2 of which 1 living room and one bedroom, kitchen,1 bathroom, 1 separate toilet
- Occupancy: 4 people (one double bed and one sofa- bed)
- Floor: 2
- Balcony: yes
- Public garage: 20 meters
Balcony & Street
Babyfriendly living room
Babyfriendly bathroom & toilet
|Balcon view||Living room with TV||Living room with children's
seat with flowers
|Kitchen||Bathroom||Baby bath||Children table|
|Kitchen cupboard||Kitchen with fridge||Table with flowers|
- Living room: Satellite TV - Hi-fi - DVD Player - Radio - Board games - Books - Internet
- Kitchen: Cooking facilities - Toaster - Coffee maker- Refrigerator - Oven - Microwave - Kettle
- Bathroom: Washing machine - Hairdryer - Bath tub - Bidet - Bed linen and towels included
- Baby friendly accessories: Baby cot - Baby Highchair - Baby Toilette
- Additional: Iron - Ironing board - Electric fans - Vacuum cleaner
|Baby bath||Baby cot||Baby toilette||Baby chair|
BUDAPEST IS FUN
Budapest is full of entertainment for children. Among many others you can:
- Go to the City Park (Városliget) and visit there the Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden, the Amusement Park and the Budapest Grand Circus. Don't miss rowing on the lake in summer or ice skating in winter.
- Get on different kind of vehicles like Bus, Metro, Tram, Cogwheel Railway, Funicular, Chair lift or Boat. You can also try the Children’s Railway, where the traffic is controlled by children.
- Take a walk on the idylic Margaret Island in the Danube's embrace. Your kids will love to pedal along the paths on a small vehicle called bringohinto, pet the animals in the small zoo or listen to the music of a lovely fountain.
- For an interactive entertainment visit the Palace of Miracles, for space travel and astronomy the House of Future.
- Go to the Planetarium, to the Tropicarium, see a show at the Theatre of Marionette or get lost int he Labyrinth of the caves in the Buda Castle District.
- Enjoy a meal at the medieval Sir Lancelot restaurant where you eat only by hands or at Dzsungel Café among tropic birds and animals.
|Amusement Park||Budapest Zoo||Children's Railway||Funicular|
For more information: Children-activities-in-budapest.com
Phone: +36 20 332 0721